If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pineapple Tarts

I use the ready made pineapple jam to prepare pineapple tarts, which I bought it from nearby bakery shop. This way really cut short the time to prepare pineapple tarts.
Half kg of ready made pineapple jam can get about 200pcs of pineapple tarts.

1) Ready made pineapple jam














2) In the process of preparing pineapple tarts














3) Fresh pineapple tarts out from oven













4) Packing into container

7 comments:

twister said...

welldone!

Bakeling said...

The ready made pineapple is a bit too sweet ! If DIY ,then it is troublesome . To balance out the sweetness of the pinepple , cut the sugar content of the skin, can it be done ?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Bakeling, me too, earlier I dont like pineapple tarts because it is too sweet. But this ready made pineapple i bought is not ready sweet, it is local made from Johor. The shop owner told me Thai brand ready made pineapple is very sweet.
Another way to reduce the sweetness is bake roll up type(like this one I baked) but not another type which place pineapple on top, this type is very sweet.
You may want to try to bake yourself, it is cheap and nice.

Francis Tan said...

Good idea!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Jiwawa, Thanks for dropping by...

Hong 阿豐 said...

Wishing you and your family Happy Chinese New Year ^^

RosePetals said...

I'm going to try this out even though I'm very lazy to try out new recipes ! The pics are so tempting and look delicious

Blog Widget by LinkWithin