If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pumpkin noodle

Yesterday, I so overwhelmed with 温馨小屋 all the way from Banting came to see me in Klang and brought me two packets of pumpkin noodles( http://felvinc.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-post_28.html). At the same time, she tried the "prawn mee" which I published earlier. This is my first time in my life knowing a friend from the Blog world.....


Thanks 温馨小屋 and glad to know you.



1) Gifts from 温馨小屋

















2) I immediate cook the noodle and the taste was very good.

















3) In return, I gave her a small container of "Crispy seaweed".

4 comments:

twister said...

how nice.....

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Twister, we can find one day meet each other too, if you wish....
Maybe, we can gather with Nancy, felvin, Emily and etc.

温馨小屋 said...

haha!! u r welcome!!
thank u for giving me that crispy seaweed....really crispy...!!
oh...really...may b after chinese new year find 1 day to come out...

Emily said...

That's great!

Maybe we can organise one in KL to meet up too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin